112 + 1 + cot1
The perfect romantic hideaway. A detached cottage with an adjacent walled garden.
This cute upside down cottage has a double bedroom with king size bed downstairs plus a marble shower room and a full kitchen and living room upstairs.
Packed with Eskdale granite feature stones, this cottage has a hideaway snug upstairs to cuddle and watch movies or step out onto the outside staircase and enjoy the panoramic views.
Stanley Ghyll is a Dog Friendly Cottage
One well behaved dog is welcome in Stanley Ghyll Cottage.
Facilities & Features
- Dog friendly – one well behaved dog welcome
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Ground floor facilities
- Ideal for guests who may have limited mobility
- Free Wifi
- Full Sky TV with all sports, children’s and movie channels
- Flat screen high-definition tv
- I-pod docking station
- An array of books, DVDs and CDs for all ages.
“Beautifully appointed little cottage with everything you need. Lovely private walled garden with BBQ. Great local pub and stunning location. What more could you ask for? A perfect getaway in the Western Lakes.”