438 + cot12
Steeped in Elizabethan history, the five star Farmhouse sleeps 8 plus a baby. 500 years old with original flagstone floors, oak panelling and a private garden, the Farmhouse has two bedrooms with king size beds and two bedrooms with twin single beds.
Bathrooms include 1 family bathroom (bath and shower), 1 ensuite bathroom (bath and over bath shower) and 1 shower room.
Enjoy your wintertime relaxing by the log burner on sumptuous leather sofas or make the most of the summer sun in the garden with a gripping read or when exploring the valley on foot.
The Farmhouse is a Dog Friendly Cottage
The Farmhouse is dog friendly and will take 2 well behaved dogs, the private, secluded graden being an ideal place for them to relax after those long walks.
Facilities & Features
- Log Burner
- Free Wifi
- Private Garden
- Dog friendly – 2 well behaved dogs welcome
- 3 Bath / Shower Rooms
- En-suite Master Bedroom
- Storage for boots, backpacks and wet gear in the former Dairy
- 16th century Queen Anne court cupboard
- Original flagstone flooring
- Central Heating
- Full Sky TV with all sports, children’s and movie channels
- Flat screen high-definition tv
- I-pod docking station
- An array of books, DVDs and CDs for all ages to enjoy.
Fabulous Stay to Celebrate My Husband’s 50th
“Such an idyllic area and the cottages were fantastic, we stayed in the Farmhouse, Whillan Beck and Wrynose with group of family and friends. The experience was exceptional from making the booking through to the end of the stay. Highly recommend.”